Call for Papers
In order to achieve the objective of covering various aspects of high voltage engineering, technical papers are solicited on any subject pertaining to the scope of the conference that includes, but is not limited to, the following major topics:
- Electromagnetic Fields: Computation, Measurement, effects
- Transients and EMC: Lightning, Switching, VFTO, Repetitive Transients
- High Voltage Testing, Measurement, Digital Instrumentation & Software Techniques
- High Voltage Insulation System: Air, Gas, Liquid, Solid, Vacuum Dielectrics
- Outdoor Insulation AC/DC: Insulators, Environmental Effects
- High Voltage equipment: Power/Instrument Transformers, switchgears, cables, Machines, Surge Arresters, GIS, etc.
- High Voltage Insulation for UHVAC and UHVDC Systems
- High Voltage Apparatus: Reliability and Maintenance
- Condition Monitoring: Online Condition Monitoring, Fault Diagnosis techniques
- High Voltage Applications in Smart Grid
- New Insulation Materials
- Aging, Space Charge, and Industrial Applications
- New Features and Special Interests in High Voltage Engineering
Who Should Attend
The conference will be useful to share and acquire knowledge on latest developments for manufacturers of electrical equipments, manufacturers of test and measuring equipments, utilities, researchers, policy makers, academicians, research scholars, students, transmission power consultants/contractors, testing and O&M engineers etc.
Paper Submission guidelines
Prospective authors are requested to submit a digest no longer than six pages as per IEEE Xplore conference paper format available in https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html. The digests must clearly state the objectives of the work, its significance in advancing engineering or science, and the methods and specific results in sufficient detail. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. The IEEE anti-plagiarism policy is applicable to all submissions.
Refer to the conference web page www.ichvet2019.in for a detailed list of technical topics and the digest submission method. Full papers in MS Word format as well as in PDF format may be sent to Conference Secretariat Email: firstname.lastname@example.org